Care & Use
All new cookware should be washed in hot sudsy water to remove manufacturing oil and dust. After any use, allow the cookware to cool before submerging it in cold water. This will prevent warping and distortion of the cookware. Always wash the cookware after every use and dry as soon as possible to preserve the finish and eliminate any potential health hazards.
ATTENTION: Misuse is sometimes misinterpreted as manufacture’s defects!
1) Un-dissolved salt allowed to remain in contact with the cookware will cause pitting of the surface. Add salt after the liquid has reached a boil and be sure to stir well.
2) Always use cooking tools made of wood, plastic or nylon when working in an aluminum non-stick coated pan. Any sharp-edged metal cooking tools may damage the surface.
3) No foods should be stored in aluminum non-stick cookware.
4) While this set has a stainless steel induction plate, aluminum cookware typically is NOT designed to be used on ceramic or halogen stove tops and should be used with care. Make certain that the bottom of the pan does not have any sharp protrusions that could scratch the stovetop surface, and always lift it directly off rather than sliding it across.
5) Your new cookware is perfectly safe to put into the dishwasher, but the Fusion surface is so easy to clean that a quick hand wash does the trick.
6) To remove severely burnt-on food, fill the pan with enough water to cover the area to be cleaned and bring the water to a slow simmer. You may add a teaspoon of dishwasher detergent to speed up the process. If you do add detergent, make certain that the stove area is well ventilated. Occasionally scrape the burnt-on food with a wooden or plastic tool, taking care not to gouge the surface. After simmering, allow the pan to cool slightly, rinse, then wash and dry normally.
7) Always allow cookware to cool before immersing in water.
8) If through misuse, burned grease or food residue collects on the surface, it can usually be removed with warm water and a mild detergent. In an extreme case, such residue can be removed by a thorough cleaning with this solution: 3 tablespoons of bleach, 1 tablespoon of liquid dish detergent and 1 cup of water. Apply to the cooking surface with a sponge or plastic scrubbing pad. After cleaning, recondition the surface with a light wipe of cooking oil.
1) Never leave cookware unattended on your cooking surface.
2) Stainless Steel Handles are oven safe to 500 F / 260C
3) Do not cut on the cooking surface with any sharp object.